Thursday 21 October 2010

Organisation, Inspiration


Here we have some information charts I put together, to ensure that all our scribblings on Post-it notes and in the backs of sketchbooks don't get lost. I'd love to show them to you close up, but they contain every detail of the plot, so that wouldn't be much fun.





And here is a sheet of current character influences for me. From top to bottom we have: Moomin (Tove Jansson), Wind Waker (Nintendo), Professor Layton (Level 5), and The Secret of Kells.

I like characters with strange, unique shapes and personalities!

Professor Layton, by the way, will become an influence for Grimoire beyond just character design.

-Dim

1 comment:

  1. I love Layton puzzles and character design! I'm really glad to see it's a heavy influence here. I'm excited to see how these styles mesh together with your own for the Grimoire character designs!

    Also, your charts look so clean. I'm impressed! Whenever I make notes for stories they're always all over the place of loosely orgnaized in one word document. Haha.

    ReplyDelete